Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pumpkin Massacre

My team at work had a pumpkin carving event to celebrate Halloween. I wasn't planning on carving a pumpkin at home, so this satisfied my yearning to pull out slimy pumpkin guts. Slimy, yet satisfying. (Bonus points if you can name that movie!)

We had a pretty good crowd gather in the party room in our coworker's apartment building. 

The unwitting victims.



Our tools were not the best. I was the first person to ask for a legitimate knife.


Some of the group carving away.



These were my pumpkins. The big one had to be propped up, but it had a great face!


Look at all those guts!


Yum yum.



The aftermath!





My finished pumpkins! We sadly lacked paint or a decent Sharpie, so the little one is pretty light.


Everyone's pumpkins all lit up - there were some talented carvers!


Good side view of my duo.


And our winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment